It was hot

D16hunter said:
brice s said:
Josh Pearson said:
No I haven't heard the details yet.
went out yesterday with my bow for deer. 6 different bulls bugling their faces off all around me under 100 yards for pretty much 3 hours, than had the entire herd walk by.....to bad those guys closed sunday.
Nice your lucky you got outta this hell hole called ca. How's the hunting up in Washington?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[/quote
feel like a kid in a candy store compared to san diego. freezer is filled to the top so can't complain just eating meat everyday to make room for waterfowl come Oct.

D16hunter said:
brice s said:
Josh Pearson said:
went out yesterday with my bow for deer. 6 different bulls bugling their faces off all around me under 100 yards for pretty much 3 hours, than had the entire herd walk by.....to bad those guys closed sunday.
Nice your lucky you got outta this hell hole called ca. How's the hunting up in Washington?

feel like a kid in a candy store compared to san diego. freezer is filled to the top so can't complain just eating meat everyday to make room for waterfowl come Oct.

brice s said:
D16hunter said:
brice s said:
Josh Pearson said:

Nice gotta love the feeling of having a freezer full of meat you killed

Gteam1 said:
Any sign of the buck you showed me a while back ?

If he's not shot already he should start to come

Around the 20th of October so as of now no....

And it is still hot. Still 100 + but then I'm only about 45 miles from Hell give or take.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu