It's funny how hunting will change a guy

M_juttner

Nov 20, 2012
My wife showed me this on her facebook :D I think I have a legitimate reason for waiting!
Any of you guys run into the same situation?

Screenshot_2014-10-04-13-04-57.png

My dumb ass got married on October 4th ...... I agreed to the date right at the end of rifle season and I was wore out frustrated and wasn't thinking.

FML

My daughter was born on Easter Sunday.......Which just happens to be opening day or week-end of turkey season (as is mine).......Used to be a problem........Now she just goes with me......... ;)

Attachments

• IMG_6788.JPG
    IMG_6788.JPG
    657.7 KB · Views: 21
ilovesprig said:
My daughter was born on Easter Sunday.......Which just happens to be opening day or week-end of turkey season (as is mine).......Used to be a problem........Now she just goes with me......... ;)

Great photo Steve...

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu