Its gonna be a good year at grannys!!!

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
Guess the boys are gonna have to do some pop control on these damn things....tearing up the field...guess i,ll bring the big cooler....im not touching one of those bastards...gross!

DSC02165.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
They look cute. Bring one into the house...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The fighting hogs are rad.

She might settle for a friend for Lloyd

09736d390daa88b0164e903ce74a32cb.jpg

I tried to get one of them potbellys for the house.... But Lloyd would freak and kill it...maybe when he cacks, i,,ll talk mama into it...cool critters for sure and heard they dont shat in the house?

She,s damn lucky to have me...i remind her of that often..

Reactions: ilovesprig
I tried to get one of them potbellys for the house.... But Lloyd would freak and kill it...maybe when he cacks, i,,ll talk mama into it...cool critters for sure and heard they dont shat in the house?
Nope. They won't crap where they sleep. Peeing takes a little longer to train. The damn things will drink a whole bowl of water in one gulp. Their pee does not smell and usually is crystal clear so accidents arent a huge deal.

They get along well with dogs. To be honest, she could beat the crap out of any of our dogs.
9c6af9cf79ed194d326fe0595bb8ea40.jpg

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu