IV quick fish

• Thread starter Deleted member 27310
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27310

After a few days of not working I had to get out and clear the mind. Went to my minnow spot for some live bait and hit the smaller canals branching off of highline canal. Most of the fish I caught were stoned with red eyes.. lol jk. They put up a good fight man. I did catch 1 LMB on a flylined redhorse minnow, he hit 17" long. Most dinks but beats being home on the couch. I went solo to practice social distancing protocol.

IMG_0636.JPGIMG_0637.JPGIMG_0639.JPGIMG_0643.JPGIMG_0646.JPGIMG_0648.JPG

Looks to me to be a red eye bass ( coosa) we have lots up here in the upper cosumnes river in Eldorado county

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Merle

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu