Jerky Snack Sticks on the hoof.

NBK

Trying to be the man my dog thinks I am.
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Mar 8, 2011
San Diego, Ca.
After a long hike in with Fall Guy I was able to anchor this buck. We saw 11 deer (9 does and 2 bucks). The first buck we saw was just to small. As we worked up the mountain we kept jumping deer out of the little canyon pockets. Finally this guy popped up and I was able to set up for a shot and hit home. Another score for the .260.

The buck was a fighter. He had his third point broken off, his face was all scared up as well as his hide and his ears were trashed.

Not a monster but well earned and it will make some dandy spicy snack sticks. Long walk out - I am exhausted.

Attachments

• buck1.jpg
    buck1.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 38
  • the walk out.jpg
    the walk out.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 27

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu