Josh kettl???

S

stikbrandon

Has anyone heard what the out come of that big mess was?

I was wondering the same thing. He's the kid that shot that big buck in Pine Hills and was a little too close to a barn.

I don't believe anything has happened at all. One things for sure, he lost his deer and antlers.

If you haven't heard they are proceeding with the charges......good luck Josh!

I read awhile ago that the DA went and talked to both property owners, And Im sure he surveyed the site while he was there. So this could mean they think they have a case.

They wouldn't pursue the case if they didn't feel they had enough evidence. And yes he's got a lawyer to fight the case.......but sometimes it's easier to plead to a lesser charge to speed things up and make it cheaper.

I hope things work out the court system is just another industry to make money for the government.......if you don't have money for a lawyer you get screwed!

My experience with hunting violations is that the court system doesn't stay informed with the game codes, and they tend to fallow the advise of the DFG rep. And all they care about is that one of the charges sticks so they can get paid.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu