Jr Hunt Draw results are posted

Unbelievable I put my daughter in for season long for three refuges not one reservation this whole season. This would be her first year as a Junior Hunter and her last year as a Junior Hunter......... bummer

Yes. Watching your kids whiff on ducks that are right there is priceless. It is like the ducks know. Especially the Teal. Then they connect. First duck for my oldest was a Drake Pin. First duck for my youngest was a Drake Cinnamon. They both remember their first ducks. Both taken at SJ. I still remember it like it was yesterday.

John

The youth hunt at San J was my third duck hunt ever. We had gone in the sweatline two times that season. We got one duck the first trip and didn’t fire a shot the second trip. Then we went out for the youth hunt and a couple minutes after the horn blew in the morning the greenwing teal were swarming us! I was hooked after that!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu