Junior hunt reservations

duck-boy

Nov 25, 2015
Anyone know how to apply for reservations for the junior hunt at the Jac or Wister? Are they going to hold a junior hunt?

I see where I can apply for Delevan but no option for Wister or the Jac.......?????

Are you signed into system as the youth hunter?

I believe you only see youth hunts avail if you are logged in on a youth hunters account?

Reactions: duck-boy
Hey Rick, hope your season is going well....
Yep, signed in as a youth hunter. Like I said, I can see hunt dates for Delevan in the ressi system but nothing for down south......just veteran hunts......

its the same process as the adults but the youth application lets you choose the 2/6 or 2/7 hunt dates as well

Ok guys,. I figured it out. I couldn't pick those dates because I'm already in for those days. I did a season long pick awhile ago and it included the junior hunt. Duh on my part. Sorry and thanks

Sorry, just posted my own thread and hadnt read this one yet. I did it for my son under his account, hopefully I got it right.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu