Just 128....

• Thread starter Deleted member 27310
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27310

Hello guys,

I hope everyone is doing good and still shooting and killing stuff... i've been out for a bit doing some normal stuff, you know.. work, life, kids, bills and o yeah and more bills.. anyways I just hit up Bruce over at the Bow n Arrow shop in Lakeside and that dude is badass, i'll be heading up there this coming weekend to get setup with a bow :D :D.. its time to start learning and shooting some arrows at these big D12 bucks.. o yeah 128 more days before archery season starts!!

I can not recommend Bruce and the crew at the Bow and Arrow shop enough! The best customer service and they make you feel like family. Great shop for sure.

punkur67 said:
I can not recommend Bruce and the crew at the Bow and Arrow shop enough! The best customer service and they make you feel like family. Great shop for sure.
Yeah, the service after sale and instruction adds tremendous value to any bow you buy there. They're first class all the way.

Sent via Tapatalk

Bonejour said:
punkur67 said:
Yeah, the service after sale and instruction adds tremendous value to any bow you buy there. They're first class all the way.

Sent via Tapatalk

Yup, I tell people all the time. Good luck on your Deer chasin IV

I don't know what exact bow I'm buying yet, since im a rookie I will let Bruce guide me to the right bow. After that its up to me and only the future (127 days) will tell if I chase that monster D12 ghost muley down.. ;)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu