Sep 13, 2011
Alpine, Ca
That's what it cost for:

12'/13' Hunting license

1st. Deer Tag (A22)

2nd. Deer Tag (D16)

1 - Bobcat Tag

Upland Game Bird Stamp

Decided to skip the M6 draw this year for the second year in a row, season is usually only ten days long. This way with the A22 and the D16 I get almost 4 months to fill 2 tags, Can't wait! Threw the Bobcat tag in there this year after watching 3 diferent ones last year.
Didn't get drawn for my Arizona Elk tag so it might be off to west Texas for some whitetail in November or December.

What do you have planned this year???????????

I am going to start may applications here pretty quick. Waiting on a little more information regarding G39 and G3

My total was $235 Sheep point,Elk draw,A22,D16
Wife G13 draw, D16 & Elk draw
Like LP say's 6 month's of scouting and hunting worth every penny now if Utah hit's it will be an ear full from the wife and Boss.

1st. Deer Tag (A22)

2nd. Deer Tag (A-0)

1 - Bobcat Tag

And UTAH..................... I hope!

Ca- Elk, 2 deer, bobcat, sheep, upland bird plus three fundraiser entries = $150ish

Then CO, UTAH.... and hopefully AZ or TX later in the year= my wife's going to kill me!

Its going to be a GREAT year!!!!!!

Srfnkill said:
Ca- Elk, 2 deer, bobcat, sheep, upland bird plus three fundraiser entries = $150ish

Then CO, UTAH.... and hopefully AZ or TX later in the year= my wife's going to kill me!

Its going to be a GREAT year!!!!!!

Dude, You’re making me feel like a slacker with only 3 deer tags and another Elk point. Good luck this year. (If your wife doesn't kill you)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu