Just sayin' Hi.

Good to finally find where others had gone. Felt like an orphan. Family wise , my wife got a bad diagnosis of a rare lung cancer . Stage 4 . Never smoked. Our faith in God’s sovereignty helps keep us together . Looking forward to duck season although not sure how often I can get away ? My keeper of a wife demands I go hunting . Hopefully you and yours are enjoying good health ? Hope to see all my duck brothers starting Opening day, Old Quack 49

We are very happy to welcome TOF guys over here. This site is modern and up to date and will stay that way!

Reactions: TRICER
I appreciate the welcome. I’m a deaf old guy with a grumpy lab that isn’t very social at the check stations due to my hearing. But I do think highly of several of the “OldGuys” ! Thanks for the site, Old Quack 49

It’s been all long time since I hunted Wister regularly as I’ve moved to AZ but I’m oldquack49s son and I’m hoping to get back down there a few times this season. There are no ducks in Az. :p

Reactions: dirtriddr
It’s been all long time since I hunted Wister regularly as I’ve moved to AZ but I’m oldquack49s son and I’m hoping to get back down there a few times this season. There are no ducks in Az. :p

Hi Matt & Welcome,

Hope all is well...Still with the Angels organization?...Bobbie's in Midland with the A's.

@Khanda it was the Oscar canon memorial wounded warrior duck hunt.... How's that for a long name.

@Khanda
All of them, I'm the guy who founded it...

Did you hunt with us?

Yes Sir I did, two years in a row. This little guy may look familiar. I was paired up with Kerry the first year but I can't recall who I was with the second year. I shot my first cinny real with you guys.20191002_053528.jpg
@Khanda
All of them, I'm the guy who founded it...

Did you hunt with us?

@Khanda OH super kick ass!!!!! Them lil teal decoys turned out rad!

They canceled it last year, ducks were awol at the time they were going to have it.

Good to finally find where others had gone. Felt like an orphan. Family wise , my wife got a bad diagnosis of a rare lung cancer . Stage 4 . Never smoked. Our faith in God’s sovereignty helps keep us together . Looking forward to duck season although not sure how often I can get away ? My keeper of a wife demands I go hunting . Hopefully you and yours are enjoying good health ? Hope to see all my duck brothers starting Opening day, Old Quack 49

Hi Larry! Good to hear from you. I'm sorry to hear about your wife & will put you guys in my prayers. Not sure how much I'll get out this season but when I do I hope to see you there.

Good to see Matt (socalducks) on here too.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu