just saying hello :)

Aeon

just a dude who duck hunts
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Feb 16, 2011
another new guy on here... I hunt all over the place, Archery for big game and small. i am a bit of a duck hunter as well. Very much duck boat crazy and i have a few that i run. just had a kid last year so my out of state hunting was cut short but got my fingers crossed for a tag this year.

Welcome. Start your own Huntbook page and upload and share few hunting pictures with us.

errrr so the huntbook page is not linked to your user name here? might as well change my name here to Aeon to to match my huntbook page.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu