Kansas Application Deadline is April 27th

NBK

Trying to be the man my dog thinks I am.
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Mar 8, 2011
San Diego, Ca.
ATTENTION DEER HUNTERS

KANSAS DEPARTMENT OF WILDLIFE, PARKS AND TOURISM

Kansas nonresident deer permit applications are available online now. From the KDWPT home page, (www.kdwpt.state.ks.us), select “Licenses/Permits.” The application must be filled out and submitted online or if you do not have access to a computer, please call 620-672-0728 to apply. NO MAIL-IN APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED THIS YEAR. The deadline for applying is April 27, 2012. To ensure a timely drawing and notification, APPLY EARLY. A unit map is posted on the website, or call 620-672-0728 for more information or assistance.

KANSAS NONRESIDENT DEER APPLICATION

DEADLINE APRIL 27, 2012

ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE

WWW.KDWPT.STATE.KS.US

NBK said:
ATTENTION DEER HUNTERS

KANSAS DEPARTMENT OF WILDLIFE, PARKS AND TOURISM

Kansas nonresident deer permit applications are available online now. From the KDWPT home page, (www.kdwpt.state.ks.us), select “Licenses/Permits.” The application must be filled out and submitted online or if you do not have access to a computer, please call 620-672-0728 to apply. NO MAIL-IN APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED THIS YEAR. The deadline for applying is April 27, 2012. To ensure a timely drawing and notification, APPLY EARLY. A unit map is posted on the website, or call 620-672-0728 for more information or assistance.

KANSAS NONRESIDENT DEER APPLICATION

DEADLINE APRIL 27, 2012

ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE

WWW.KDWPT.STATE.KS.US

My app has been posted on the internet. Went last year and got a nice buck with my bow and a few Pheasants, hope to get drawn again

In Kansas I have only put in for points the past two years. I have too much on my plate so I have started to cache points.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu