Karma pics!

wow those are just crazy. I didn't think about walking around in the snow either.
But that truck/camper/blind setup is pretty sweet, looks like something for the Midwest, just roll the truck to the edge of the field and hang out for the week.

archerthearcher said:
wow those are just crazy. I didn't think about walking around in the snow either.
But that truck/camper/blind setup is pretty sweet, looks like something for the Midwest, just roll the truck to the edge of the field and hang out for the week.

I am pretty sure I saw a setup like that on a Texas hunt on the outdoor channel recently.

Here is a couple of pics I gotta share.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370448556_275033.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370448556_275033.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 80
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370448658_533908.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370448658_533908.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 84
haha! The Illinois one is hilarious. And beware of Mama Bear!

These aren't hunting related but still, hopefully karma has its way with Filner

Attachments

• filner.jpg
    filner.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 46
  • k-bigpic.jpg
    k-bigpic.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 49

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu