Killed a few shoulda had more

D16hunter

Jun 28, 2012
San Diego
Killed some ducks with Johnny aka sdbirds and some friends today. Me and Johnny tied for most ducks killed with 4. I killed 2 teal one drake and one hen, one drake Spoonie up to here me and Johnny had the exact same count and bird species I think but for my last bird I killed the only drake mallard of the day and Johnny killed a Rudy duck so technically I win. Our group also killed 3 quail. Pretty fun day.
6d06aa6ee883bf93fb37ba2e485024ad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Invisible man said:
Never a dull moment when you hang with Johnny. I have a few buddies that went out today also.
Very true never a dull moment when your with Johnny. Also that's a nice bag of birds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice mix of birds! No jump shooting there. I see one Can I believe. Great job! Would love to sweatline on your refuge.

duck-boy said:
Very nice mix of birds! No jump shooting there. I see one Can I believe. Great job! Would love to sweatline on your refuge.
One Can? There are at least 5... and I think 6.

I'm pretty sure those guys do jump shoot the north end of the sea.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Oh snap Nic! Didn't blow up pic. I see 7 now. Very nice. I'm still CANless. Danm good shoot.....

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu