Killing Hogs in Paso Robles

NBK

Trying to be the man my dog thinks I am.
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Mar 8, 2011
San Diego, Ca.
LungPopper, Santiago and I are off to the Jack Ranch http://www.jackranchwildpighunts.com/index.php to dispatch some pigs next Friday - Sunday. Had a great conversation with Frank and he said the hunting is fantastic. Good size hogs etc. This will be the first time in 21 years that I am not hunting with my buddy Bert Claassen. Its kinda' weird but change is good.

We are going to produce a production video of the new hunt for the website. You will all enjoy the end product...

Darryl - I have all of the information regarding the hunt so give me a call when you get back from slaying that 3X3 in the morning. Maybe we can have lunch and go over the details!

I intend on poking a pig with my .260! :mad: :mad: :mad:

That sounds like an cool trip. I just checked out the link to that ranch and it looks awesome. Can’t wait to hear about it and see the video. Good Luck guys!

Thanks Jim,

The trip is overdue. I shot a dink in July and hope too smash a larger meat pig this time. It is a great tune-up hunt and freezer filler. If we have time we will explode some vermin as well. ;)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu