Kings camo

I have some Kings stuff.. it gets the job done. I actually really like their 4 way stretch pants. But the jacket I have, the zipper flap started falling apart. Other than that, it's decent if you don't want to splurge on Kuiu/Kryptek/Sitka gear.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Goyaałé
I rarely wear camo pants, but do wear camo hoodies a lot....I really like their camo pattern for most every kind of habitat here in the west.....The hoodie I have from them has worn well and after 3 years is still in great shape.

.019.JPG

Reactions: Goyaałé
Good quality and I like the pattern. I have worn it for the last few years and only had to replace the pants due to my intake of donuts!! Look for daily deals with camo fire.

https://www.camofire.com

Picked up the rain gear last month for half off hope to need it this fall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank all for your Input. I just ordered kc1 6 pocket pants, long sleeve shirt, gloves, neck garter, ball cap, & soft shell jacket in Desert Shadow. $210 shipped. I really like the desert shadow for here. Will be ordering rain gear and wool under layer in the coming weeks

Reactions: msailor
@SurfNHuntSD I hope they fit. I got a weird block shape. Wide and thick. Short legs short arms. Wide neck wide legs wide arms wide feet wide hands. Very hard to find clothes. I ordered up on the pants. I like me loose fitting everything.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu