Kuiu bino harness and rangefinder holder

krist003

Nov 15, 2017
I have a kuiu bino harness and range finder holder in vias camo, size large. The harness is in decent shape but the side pockets are stretched out to fit a windicator and things. The range finder pouch was only used on two short trips. Neither one is the Velcro version. Comes with a rain cover and the bypass strap.

I love this setup but I wanted it in verde camo so I just bought a new one. Asking $60

Attachments

• 27EAB28B-B151-46D8-82CD-566C14FCA430.jpeg
    27EAB28B-B151-46D8-82CD-566C14FCA430.jpeg
    340.4 KB · Views: 42
  • 405F032E-47CB-4F3C-A946-09C1278B611A.jpeg
    405F032E-47CB-4F3C-A946-09C1278B611A.jpeg
    280.3 KB · Views: 43
I have a kuiu bino harness and range finder holder in vias camo, size large. The harness is in decent shape but the side pockets are stretched out to fit a windicator and things. The range finder pouch was only used on two short trips. Neither one is the Velcro version. Comes with a rain cover and the bypass strap.

I love this setup but I wanted it in verde camo so I just bought a new one. Asking $60

Where are you at

Still available?

Dang, I literally just sold it this morning. Sorry

I don’t see a way to close a thread on this forum?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu