Kuiu?

I have the Attack pants. Probably the most comfortable pant I have ever worn. Have been wearing merino wool shirts the last couple of years. I got the Kuiu 185 zip T before they stopped making it. Also have the Superdown jacket. My buddy (Millbro) has the Tiburon pants, which are designed for warm weather. He speaks highly of them. Very expensive but the products are quality. I'm a fan.

TaftHunter said:
Has anyone used their products? I'm looking at their packs, I tried a couple on last night.
Taft, where are you shopping? I'll be up that way this weekend. Is it in Bakersfield?

Sent via Tapatalk

Bonejour said:
TaftHunter said:
Has anyone used their products? I'm looking at their packs, I tried a couple on last night.
Taft, where are you shopping? I'll be up that way this weekend. Is it in Bakersfield?

Sent via Tapatalk

I was trying the stuff on at my cousins house. He has mainly all kuiu gear. But I think I will purchase it off the internet

Breacher said:
I have the Attack pants. Probably the most comfortable pant I have ever worn. Have been wearing merino wool shirts the last couple of years. I got the Kuiu 185 zip T before they stopped making it. Also have the Superdown jacket. My buddy (Millbro) has the Tiburon pants, which are designed for warm weather. He speaks highly of them. Very expensive but the products are quality. I'm a fan.
My cousin has both sets of pants, I really like those warm weather ones since 3/4 of my season is over 85 degrees. I think I might get a pair. He also has the bino Harness and there is 0 bounce! The price on their stuff is crazy, but from the reviews it looks like it will be worth the money

It's from one of the guys that started Sitka so you know it's good........and expensive!

I'm a Sitka guy bought in the first year out love the stuff and it still won't wear out.

Well just blew a paycheck.. Got the icon pro 7200 and 1850, bino harness, a shirt and pants, gun holder and 2 hip pouches. I'll let you guys know how I like the stuff..

You get what you pay for.... I've never tried Kuiu gear but if its anywhere close to Sikta its worth it. Also, it depends how you hunt. If your not going to use and abuse it I wouldn't get it. Like Mark said... I still haven't wore mine out and I have bet the crap out of it.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu