LA fire department pancake breakfast and car show

Gspman

Dec 2, 2014
North LA county
Hey all. I know most of you are down south but if any one is local to the Los Angeles valley come out and support widows and orphans fund.

I work part time at a shop that builds classic 1960's ford Broncos and well will have 1 or 2 trucks at the car show. There will also be a silent auction.

100% of proceeds go to the widows and orphans fund.

May 22 8:30-11:30
Fire house 87
10124 balboa Blvd
Granada hills ca

Also if you can donate anything to the auction or if you have a classic or show car of some kind and you want a spot in the show let me know. It's totally free event except for the $5.00 breakfast if you want to eat.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 8

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu