Lab pups are being born

D16hunter

Jun 28, 2012
San Diego
My labs had 2 pups so far this morning with plenty more hopefully on the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20d9854bc672fc86f359c93b7c6749cd.jpg

Nice! Enjoy!

I'm on my 5th week tomorrow with the Jagd pups......they just started to play with the toys.

So much fun & work

MJB said:
Nice! Enjoy!

I'm on my 5th week tomorrow with the Jagd pups......they just started to play with the toys.

So much fun & work
This is my first batch of pups I've ever dealt with. Gonna be interesting.

Are they all sold?

Watch them getting trapped under the mom. Revival.com is your friend get the big bottle of dewormer Nemex-2 and I like the Vanguard plus 5. Get your microchips from microchipidsystems.com 16 each in groups of 5.

Get a big bucket to move the pups

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    812.4 KB · Views: 31
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    950.2 KB · Views: 26
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    698.6 KB · Views: 27
The mother may be rejecting the puppies. This sucks so many what ifs and should have and could have moments. If anyone has any advice let me know.

Don't worry by the way it happens & as long as they are still alive your fine.

Send me your number and we can talk could be a number of things why she's doing this and it can be corrected most of the time just start the bottle feeding before it gets so bad you have to use a tube to fill their belly.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu