Laguna Niguel lake

D16hunter

Jun 28, 2012
San Diego
I'm headed to Laguna Niguel lake its a relatively expensive pay to play trout fishing lake but I think I'm gonna bass fish. Has anyone been here lately and had any luck? I think I'm gonna throw the usual a trout swimbait, a senko and dropshot.

I have a nephew that lives on Laguna Niguel.......Major die-off last year, especially bass....... :(

Latest report....http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=7&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CEwQFjAG&url=http%3A%2F%2Ffishingscout.com%2Ffishing-reports%2Fcalifornia%2Flaguna-niguel-lake-ca&ei=RW5fVfjSL4aYyQSFqIKIAg&usg=AFQjCNE2EqbCIiIHD3VcNzUvsokTPVHufA&sig2=txpDH4WlKHKbh2FKubxK_w&bvm=bv.93990622,d.aWw

That place can be fun from the tube. I think you can do an afternoon deal in the summer. Half price and fish til dark.

nicapopolis said:
That place can be fun from the tube. I think you can do an afternoon deal in the summer. Half price and fish til dark.
That would be nice the price to fish their is brutal $22 in the summer and $28 in the winter. For mediocre at best fishing? No thank you

D16hunter said:
nicapopolis said:
That would be nice the price to fish their is brutal $22 in the summer and $28 in the winter. For mediocre at best fishing? No thank you
Agreed. Also depends on where you live. I fish Irvine a lot and some people think that is expensive. If you are in OC and fish solo it makes sense.

The only thing that sort of sucks at Irvine is it is only 5 mph. My boat needs to get opened up at times. Although some people feel it is okay to zip around there.

nicapopolis said:
D16hunter said:
nicapopolis said:
Agreed. Also depends on where you live. I fish Irvine a lot and some people think that is expensive. If you are in OC and fish solo it makes sense.
Im from ramona in San Diego county so it made no sense to fish their at all lol. except I wasn't sure I could handle being around my moms side of the family (who are anti hunting and some are even anti fishing) for a few days without doing something fun.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu