Laguna

sherpa

Nov 21, 2011
Flynn Springs
hunted the big Laguna today, saw a lot of trucks parked on the way up, for the middle of the week, was in my stand and here come 2 guys walking in front of me about 40yards like they were tied to each other both with rifles, I yelled at them and told them they couldn’t hunt with rifles in this area, they looked all around and never saw me. They just changed direction and keep walking. About an hour later I heard 1shot so maybe they saw something. I talked to a guy that found a dead buck and asked if it was mine. He said that he has found 5 dead deer this year. I didn’t see any thing today but am going back out tomorrow

Reactions: Geofish
hunted the big Laguna today, saw a lot of trucks parked on the way up, for the middle of the week, was in my stand and here come 2 guys walking in front of me about 40yards like they were tied to each other both with rifles, I yelled at them and told them they couldn’t hunt with rifles in this area, they looked all around and never saw me. They just changed direction and keep walking. About an hour later I heard 1shot so maybe they saw something. I talked to a guy that found a dead buck and asked if it was mine. He said that he has found 5 dead deer this year. I didn’t see any thing today but am going back out tomorrow

This is why I'm nervous to go there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s a lot of traffic. Stay safe out there Pete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu