Laguna

sherpa

hunted the big Laguna today, saw a lot of trucks parked on the way up, for the middle of the week, was in my stand and here come 2 guys walking in front of me about 40yards like they were tied to each other both with rifles, I yelled at them and told them they couldn’t hunt with rifles in this area, they looked all around and never saw me. They just changed direction and keep walking. About an hour later I heard 1shot so maybe they saw something. I talked to a guy that found a dead buck and asked if it was mine. He said that he has found 5 dead deer this year. I didn’t see any thing today but am going back out tomorrow

hunted the big Laguna today, saw a lot of trucks parked on the way up, for the middle of the week, was in my stand and here come 2 guys walking in front of me about 40yards like they were tied to each other both with rifles, I yelled at them and told them they couldn’t hunt with rifles in this area, they looked all around and never saw me. They just changed direction and keep walking. About an hour later I heard 1shot so maybe they saw something. I talked to a guy that found a dead buck and asked if it was mine. He said that he has found 5 dead deer this year. I didn’t see any thing today but am going back out tomorrow

This is why I'm nervous to go there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back