Lake Dixon report

Matagi

Mar 1, 2011
Took my son is BFF up to Dixon yesterday. We had a epic day fishing for trout. My son landed the first few fish using his special Yusuke trout special mini jig that he put together. I also managed to land a 9.2lb rainbow after switching to my son's special jig. We called it around noon and ended up with three trout per person. We also fished with bait but all of our fish were on jigs and they bit all the way up to noon.

Attachments

• 013.JPG
    013.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 69
Great pictures Gen...........Great day with the boys............ :D

ps......Are you taking orders for those special jigs?..........lol

I'll ask Yusuke and see if he can pump out a couple for ya Steve, I'm sure he would be happy to make you some :)

Great report heading there on Monday. Was think of going for small game but I think will have better luck fishing! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys! I hope to get out on my next day off although I need to go kill some duck also.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu