Lake Sutherland wildlife sightings

ratz

Feb 17, 2011
Took the streetbike for a ride through the hills and mountains. when I got near Ramona, I took a side road to Lake Sutherland ( Sutherland Dam ), on the road out to the damn, I watch a Bobcat dart out in front of me as it returned from the lake (about 20yds from the lake) then a Turkey crossed, then another.
It is beautiful back there, especially in the late spring!

Re: Lake Sutherland wildlife sightings

Hi,

I have not heard of Sulivan lake. This may be a silly question but are you talking about Lake Sutherland out past Ramona?

NBK1 said:
Hi,

I have not heard of Sulivan lake. This may be a silly question but are you talking about Lake Sutherland out past Ramona?
I do mean Sutherland. Should have had a coffee before I posted. ;D

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu