Last D11 report til i get back from the east

ultimatedude

Aug 9, 2012
Burbank
alrighty...been sick for a bit and sorta behind on my reports...hunted the last week of D11 up the angeles highway....found a nice little honey hole...water..food and cover...during the 2 days i hunted i saw 14 does all within bow range...no bucks tho..i am gonna hit it hard with my A31 tag when i get back...first legal deer that comes by is going down...maybe i will wait for a buck but its been a tough season for me...for now its off to the east for some whitetail action....happy hunting and happy thanksgiving...!!!! ;D

ultimatedude said:
alrighty...been sick for a bit and sorta behind on my reports...hunted the last week of D11 up the angeles highway....found a nice little honey hole...water..food and cover...during the 2 days i hunted i saw 14 does all within bow range...no bucks tho..i am i gonna hit it hard with my A31 tag when i get back...first legal deer that comes by is going down...maybe i will wait for a buck but its been a tough season for me...for now its off to the east for some whitetail action....happy hunting and happy thanksgiving...!!!! ;D

We talking deer? Well, good luck. lol

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu