Last day of archery season d13 for me

SoCalB3AST

Sep 2, 2014
lancaster, ca
day was last day I could get out due to wife's birthday next weekend and season will be over :( it's ok I got a a31 tag until december, and I got gun season still.

D13 we got setup at spot 5am

We sat there until 8am and nada

Moved to different spot sat there until 10am
Had 1 doe and a fawn walk up on us but they had no clue we were there and they were followed by a spiked buck in velvet they made there way past eating and walking

We sat there until 11am started to get hot now so we made 1 trip around the mountain and on way out we seen 2 doe and 2 fawn bedding down all we could see was there ears

We let them be and called it a day will be back out opening gun day... found there nite nite spot lmao

Attachments

• 20150920_075201.jpg
    20150920_075201.jpg
    6.8 MB · Views: 34

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu