Late Season 4x4 down

BuckHunter

“Venison” It’s what’s for dinner!
Feb 3, 2011
A friend sent me this picture of the buck he shot on Monday. The last hour of the last day of A31. This guy shoots a monster every year.

Attachments

• Vinces 4X4.jpg
    Vinces 4X4.jpg
    472.7 KB · Views: 266
No score yet, but they are thinking 115 Here is another picture.

Attachments

• DSC02766.JPG
    DSC02766.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 23
I know....... I tried to get him signed up but he's not much for computers etc.

Nice buck! I looked at the new Hoyt yesterday here in my new home town pro shop, seems to be the #1 choice in this state.

Are you switching to Bowtech? ;)

TopBuck said:
Nice buck! I looked at the new Hoyt yesterday here in my new home town pro shop, seems to be the #1 choice in this state.

Are you switching to Bowtech? ;)

I love my Hoyt and it's hard to think about shooting anything else but I've been hearing a lot of good things about the Bowtech and my Wife thinks she should get it. We'll have to see.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu