lets have some fun

• Thread starter wackum stackum mackum
  • Start date
Alright so Saturday at 6 am eagle peak . Let's meet at the dried up pond just past the paved sectiot half was down. Well walk in from there. I'm down for a gun shoot but would like to wait till a little later. Let's go early with bows once they're edumacated then well go sniper on their asses. Who's in

I only have have two weekends left before I leave for my Utah trip. I still have a lot to do on my list. If I can get the big items done this week I'll be in for the small game shoot out.

BuckHunter said:
I only have have two weekends left before I leave for my Utah trip. I still have a lot to do on my list. If I can get the big items done this week I'll be in for the small game shoot out.
good luck in utah Jim! have a great trip :)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu