Lets see some pistols

My wife has been shooting s bunch lately so i am getting her a nice pistol for an anniversary gift. The wife's custom SP01 banshee got ordered today and all the aluminum parts arrived yesterday. Should be assembled in the next couple weeks. This is how it's coming from the builder but I upgraded the barrel to a CZ customs stainless barrel. Includes full cajun gun works kit, red dot, and some ascetic millwork

Screenshot_20230407_164326_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20230407_164331_Gallery.jpg

Thinking about picking up another for myself. Easy to shoot and much cheaper to shoot than 45 ammo.
Very pleased with the cajun parts. And you can't go wrong with CZ. They are si darn comfortable

My wife has one also lol. We shot a ton of different makes/models before she chose that one. I must say it's the best shooting gun I've ever handled and it's bone stock.

What is the deal with the Cajun kit?

Built the wife a custom SP01 by wickedarms with some other goodies

•CZ SP-01 SA/ DA 9mm

•Banshee Slide Cut

•Precision Milled for Holosun

•Slide Refinished in Graphite Black

•CGW Pro Trigger Package

•CGW Race Hammer

•CGW 10X Barrel Bushing

•CGW Old Style Trigger

•CGW Extended Firing Pin

•CGW Reach Reduction Kit

-CZ customs stainless barrel hand fit

20230505_183341.jpg20230505_183354.jpg20230505_183450.jpg

Reactions: sportyg

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu