Leupold SX1 Ventana spotting scope

paulfishes

Dec 12, 2012
I have a spotting scope I used once. Got a 3x4 from X9A. I like binos better. The scope is perfect, like new. Super clean, no scratches on the glass or body. Like new neoprene case. Its a 15x60, angled objective.

Look it on the Leupold website for the specs and reviews.

$250.00 or trade for something of equal value.

leu2_zpscuv8uffo.jpg

leu_zpsl5pgtlq9.jpg

Paul,

I have lots of duck & goose stuff including the soon to be very rare ammo for hunting waterfowl...........lol

Steve, I got jackets delivered today for me and my daughter. Now I look like dead reeds with the waders and jacket.

All camo is awesome. Sage and weeds, oak trees, pine trees, desert rocks, and now dead reeds. I even have a Padres digital camo jersey. My favorite camo is just to sit still.

Im sure we can work something out. Im finding that good decoys are 100 a dozen. We were at BPS the other day and if I didnt have a truck load of quads and camping stuff, it would have been bogged down with the wrong decoys.

Why are calls 100 bucks?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu