Leupold VX-R 1.25-4x20mm Matte Riflescope, FireDot Pig Plex Reticle

Andy599

619-204-2325
Aug 26, 2012
La Mesa
I'm curious what some of you experienced hunters might think of this scope for pig and deer hunting?
Leupold VX-R 1.25-4x20mm Matte Riflescope, FireDot Pig Plex Reticle

A559, Leupold is a brand you can depend on for quality and performance. Out here In the west variable power scopes are the way to go because of the diverse terrain that exist's. The lower power spectrum scope you are asking about is something that would generally be used to engage targets at close to medium ranges,What caliber are you considering using ?

Excellent scope but for hunting pigs in the west - wouldn't be my first choice!

That scope would find a better home on an AR. I would consider a higher power scope with a larger objective if I were you. Just my two cents.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu