Light style, Dark style

WaterDog

Apr 18, 2020
Nor Cal, The Twilight Zone
When I first joined this site and up until today the screen was dark, the background was black. It was hard on my eyes and not easy to see everything clearly. Just want to let those who are IT/Internet/computer dumb and ignorant as me that you have a choice of light style and dark style. I just changed it to light style and for these old eyes it’s like a whole new world. The background is no longer dark as the black hole of Calcutta. Way easier to read. I have seen the light, hallelujah I have seen the light.

for you guys that are like what the heck? lower left side of the window you will see dark style. click that and a window will let you pick dark or light.

light is still under testing and it might get tweeked a bit

So i find my self flipping between them....a lot

Not sure what i like more but I'm pretty sure both will stay. I might even make a mid range one

The white is to bright for me. Is there an option for a tan kind of like the long range hunting forum? I really like how that one looks.

That would be the mid range one. The colors can all be controled. I will let the forum janitor know to work on it

Reactions: TRICER

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu