Load development spreadsheet

punkur67

Apr 12, 2014
I have been asked by several people where I got the spreadsheet for my load development so I figured I would just post it for everyone. It was developed by the 65 guys. It works great and makes it simple to analyze your data. You can also copy and paste your chronograph data if your chrono logs on to a SD card.

http://www.65guys.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Load-Analysis-Model-V2.xlsm

300wm Load data 7-12-2020.JPG300wm Load data 2 7-12-2020.JPG

Make sure you click reset chart when you are done filling it out and it will populate the graphs

Reactions: NBK
I learned a lot from reloading from the 65 guys, they produce quality stuff.

Reactions: punkur67
@punkur67 what is your barrel length for your 300 WM? Those are great velocities in your screen shots above.

If only time allowed.....nothing safe. Post um when you drop up guys!! Good stuff.

Its a 26" MPA barrel.

Pretty cool, I get 2880 out of my 190 LRX bullets with 77.3 gr of H1000. I was able to go up to 79.3 grs (2980 fps) and get a node but that load was so compressed that it was difficult to keep a consistent CBTO.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu