Long Range Shoot Feb. 25th

Ok so are any other SCH guys going to this shoot?

sorry I'm going to miss it. somebody take and post up pics and videos please.

140 gr hybrids ready to fly

Oh man! I have class this weekend. You're so close and I'm still not going to make it! Lame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would like to get in on this. But Neil is coming down and we're going to go punch holes in fish at the river.
Hey Garrett how's the mirage at your range. Was at the desert last weekend shooting and the mirage was terrible. The temps were pretty low 65-75 degrees. We shot out to 1,100 yards and the target was floating in the scope.

Reactions: Bonejour
Would like to get in on this. But Neil is coming down and we're going to go punch holes in fish at the river.
Hey Garrett how's the mirage at your range. Was at the desert last weekend shooting and the mirage was terrible. The temps were pretty low 65-75 degrees. We shot out to 1,100 yards and the target was floating in the scope.

Have fun!

It's not bad, I've never really had any issues.

When is the next shoot or the shoot for giggles? Id love to come out and shoot. New to the group and live down in SD.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu