Look what came in the mail

Aeon

just a dude who duck hunts
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Feb 16, 2011
The marines will have ammo to do battle with the ducks at this year's wounded warrior duck hunt. Hevi shot rocks, great ammo and a great company that does give back.
20140910_203438_zpsa4d1xt0h.jpg

25+ marines, we will bring them out the night before and put them up in the Calpatria inn. Have a great campfire hang out then wake up and kill some ducks in the morning!

Bill,

Thank you for what you do for our military.......I look forward to the WW hunts every year.......Can't thank them enough for their service to our country.

Bill,

Plan on 3 WW in the back bay this year.

Will have extra guns and ammo too!

Spoonies are going to take a pounding! ;D

yeah buddy!!!!!

for you guys that don't know Aaron aka (slayersmith) He and his friend take a few guys out onto the salton sea to duck hunt when we do our wounded warrior event at falling feathers duck club. They hunt out of yaks and a bad ass mud boat :)

Glad to have you guys on board again!

That is so awesome, that you treat the Wounded Warriors to a waterfowl hunt. Give those ducks heck!!!!

I have a kayak that's great for fishing. Problem is- its like a mango orange color. Would that be ok for hunting? I have yet to go duck hunting but plan on hitting some this season. Do I have to reserve a spot? I'm not sure how it all works... Thanks

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu