Look what I found

Aeon

just a dude who duck hunts
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Feb 16, 2011
Found some dude who had a new in box still in the bag rcbs master kit from sometime around 1997 I think. Made a low ball offer and tada
1B3B3474-A120-44F3-BF15-8BCBA2454DB8-793-0000005AC7F94960.jpg

Now I have no excuse not to build that 6mm WOA upper for my AR.

The 6mm WOA is a 600 yd cleaner! I am a huge .260 fan but the 6mm WOA is an absolute perfect match for the AR platform. That and it is such an easy cartridge to load. Just run the 6.8spc case through the full length sizing die and bing bang badda boom - you're done!

The 205M primers with Varget powder seems to be the ticket. SSA brass is cheap too. I wouldn't mind building one!

What size barrel? 22" or 24"?

Keep me posted on this Bill!

I remember when you and I traveled on long range hunting trips we would quiz each other regarding hunting, hunting gear and reloading. It was a great way to pass the time as well as educate each other..

Fun times SC...

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu