Looking for .277 / 270 cal. Sierra Game King 140 gr. HPBT (LEAD) version. hunting out of state

Fine firearms in La Mesa can take care of you. If you are buying bullets you can buy those online are you buying bullets or ammunition?

I use copper in all states why make the switch to lead when you go out of state? Copper hammers animals. Only reason I would switch to lead is if I was looking to do some real long range stuff. But then it would be for VLDX or Berger’s.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu