looking for a good taxidermist

stm2727

Apr 28, 2013
Joshua Tree
Hello!!

I am thinking of getting some mounts done this season, either upland or waterfowl. Does anyone recommend a good taxidermist in the Inland Empire??

stm2727 said:
Hello!!

I am thinking of getting some mounts done this season, either upland or waterfowl. Does anyone recommend a good taxidermist in the Inland Empire??
lyons and ohaver in la mesa. theyre good!

Darius Taxidermy is in your neck of the woods. Does AMAZING work if and when he decides to get it done. He did a pheasant and a few teal of mine.

Mike Barry at animal crafts in pine valley. Super guy with workmanship to boot. Have seen his work on everything from quail to guatamundi to musk ox and water buffalo and all are top notch.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu