Looking for a new Bow

What is your budget? Take into account everything, just bare bow to include rests, sight, quiver, arrows, stabilizer and so forth. Or get a hold of Bow N Arrow shop and let them set you up for success.

Hey Guens,
Is there shop around that carries them or are you ordering online?
The Bow N Arrow Shop doesn't carry the Strothers line, but if you are open to the bows that they carry I can tell you the drive is worth it.

Lungpopper said:
Hey Guens,
Is there shop around that carries them or are you ordering online?
The Bow N Arrow Shop doesn't carry the Strothers line, but if you are open to the bows that they carry I can tell you the drive is worth it.

+2 on the Bow N Arrow shop

I have never shot a Strothers bow but I have had an Elite for a short period of time. They are very similar since they use the same cam design. If you are going to buy a bow online I'd go with an Elite though just based off of the best warranty in the business. They are the only manufacturer that offers a lifetime warranty that follows the bow no matter who's hand it's in.

With that said, save yourself the headache and go visit the Bow and Arrow shop. These guys have the BEST customer service I've ever found and the few extra bucks that you will spend on the bow will be beyond worth it because you will leave that shop ready to go. AND trust me, after the initial sale the customer service doesn't end. Bruce is always willing to lend me a hand! :-X

Thanks for the advice heading down very soon, I am open to the best bow for me. Seems the guys at Bow and Arrow shop will do just that . Thanks again

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu