Looking for hunting partner

Dawnandusk

Sep 26, 2018
Bonita
I have a tag for D16, waterfowl stamp and upland stamp and looking for a hunting partner. I can hunt any day of the week but Fridays. I know a few spots I have scouted this year, but I would also go to your spots with my promise that I would never go back to them without you.
For duck hunting, pheasant hunting, dove hunting, coyote or wild cats hunting ( I also have a tag for them) you name it, I am game.
PM me if you are interested.
Fabian

Last edited:
Welcome Fabian!

Where are you located? With a D16 tag I'm assuming SD. I'm in Orange County. I shoot shotguns at Prado Olympic Shooting Park during the week at lunchtime. I shoot rifles at Burro Canyon Shooting Range and other locations in San Bernardino and Riverside counties during the week as well. My hunting times tend to be weekdays.

It looks like you have a flexible schedule so if you want to come up to meet and get some range time in send me a private message.

Welcome Fabian!

Where are you located? With a D16 tag I'm assuming SD. I'm in Orange County. I shoot shotguns at Prado Olympic Shooting Park during the week at lunchtime. I shoot rifles at Burro Canyon Shooting Range and other locations in San Bernardino and Riverside counties during the week as well. My hunting times tend to be weekdays.

It looks like you have a flexible schedule so if you want to come up to meet and get some range time in send me a private message.
Moves,
You are right, I am in S D.
I will keep your invite in mind.
I will contact you with a lot of time in advance.
Thank you.

Reactions: Moves

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu