Looking for hunting partner

Hunting87

Dec 28, 2018
Hey guys, I’m new to this website . I’m looking to get out and start hunting again . I lived in Utah for 15 yrs did a lot of hunting out there, small game and big game. I’ve never hunted here in California. I’m interested in finding a hunting partner that has some knowledge of the area . I live in Northridge , Ca. Would prefer somthing semi local . Thanks

Hey welcome. I don’t know much about your area but you are pretty close to Tejon Ranch. You can probably go on their website and get info on hunting opportunities there for pig, deer and small game.

Check out Oak Tree gun club. It's just over Newhall pass. I know they offer small game hunts.

If you're looking for deer, I see them all the time on the north side of the grapevine, just past Lebec. If I lived in your area, I'd be checking that area out.

Reactions: TheGDog
Hey WaterDawg, thank you for the info , appreciate it
Check out Oak Tree gun club. It's just over Newhall pass. I know they offer small game hunts.

If you're looking for deer, I see them all the time on the north side of the grapevine, just past Lebec. If I lived in your area, I'd be checking that area out.
thanks Nuevo, I’ll check it out

It's called Tejon Ranch.........;)

Hey Quail7, thanks for the tip. I was doing some research on the area, might head up there try my luck for some quail

Welcome to California , and the website H 87 ! I live in the San Fernando valley also , I will PM you on my favorite spots for a late season Quail hunt !

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu