Looking for some fresh meat?! We can help!

Thejoebrewer

Sep 6, 2018
With all the crazy going on right now, what’s more frustrating than needing meat and not having any? Register for the Ramona Jr. Fair livestock auction and get your hands on some hand raised local livestock. We’ve got almost anything to tickle your fancy. Lambs, goats, rabbits, chickens, hogs, and beef. You will be buying the whole animal so plan on freezer space. With approximately a 55-62% yield on most animals, expect a few hundred pounds of pork or beef. Lambs and goats expect 40-70 pending live weight. Questions, concerns or comments hit me up! I’m the livestock superintendent, I can answer most all the questions!

Attachments

• 580B61D3-2A7B-492C-9D6F-204A9B766681.jpeg
    580B61D3-2A7B-492C-9D6F-204A9B766681.jpeg
    457.2 KB · Views: 38

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu