Looking for someone to hunt with

During the week? Ah... knew there had to be a catch! Sorry, no can do.

My Dance Card is quite full with work tasks during the week. Heck, I have to divy-up my getting-ready tasks all throughout the week for getting ready to hunt on the weekends , since Daddy freakin' does darn near everything up in this camp.

I work too. Thus vacation days. This Daddy has a wife and kids that always need me on the weekends, so vacation days and lunches are my only free time!

Send me a PM about where you want to go checkout, perhaps I'll go with ya. I've been curious to find some alternate ways to get into a destination I already go into. But coming at it from a different direction, so that might work.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu