Los Padres turkey hunt

Firewalker1

Aug 27, 2015
Anyone have any luck in the LP? I went above Santa Barabra with no luck, they seem to hide on the private there. I was thinking about going around Frazier area but idk if it would even be worth the drive this year.

You could try the train station in Goleta. After they load up on avocados they come down and strut at the train station.

Lol sounds like a train wreck. Anyways wasn't asking for secret spots, I have plenty of those for other species. Just wandering if the time spent was going to be worth it this year. ;)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu