Lost my wife today

Damn, I don't know you but this hit hard. I'll be celebrating my 30th next month and I can't imagine what the two of you have gone through since the diagnosis. May she Rest in Peace!

Wow, It's a huge loss for you and and your family. I'm sorry. It sounds like you had a great and meaningful marriage. That's a very good testimony to your kids, something you are both leaving to them. God has his Hand on her, you and your kids. Pray, Read His Word and you will find the Peace which Surpasses all Understanding. I'll be praying for you and your family.

Reactions: Nimrod

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu