LP's from the field report

This is a good description of shingles:
http://www.m.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/tc/shingles-symptoms

That right there my friend looks like poison oak. I get it every year, and the older I get the worse it is. And that is the first place I get it. Right at arm sleeves.

Invisible man said:
That right there my friend looks like poison oak. I get it every year, and the older I get the worse it is. And that is the first place I get it. Right at arm sleeves.

What he said. Go to the doc and tell him you live in the bush and you have Poison oak. Get the pills or a shot. The cream sucks.

Lungpopper said:
Ajsnack said:
Cool pics! Couldn't didn't the buck for a second.

There are two bucks and two does in the pic.

Damn i had only spotted the very obvious Buck right in the middle of the picture and the two does on the left side of the screen.. I can't believe, i didn't see the buck laying side ways right in front of the big obvious one.. Oh well LoL

Thanks for the awesome pics and hope your well by now.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu