Made it happen today.

Hey... BTW.. I just picked up that same short-version Primos Tripod Trigger-Stick, haven't gotten out to use it yet.

How ya like it for making Coyote sets Man? Do you sit directly on the ground? Or what seating option do you make use of out there? And do you like it paired with that seating option?

Depends on how far I am from the truck. I use a turkey lounger if its an easy walk. If not I sit on the ground or wear a turkey vest with a seat attached.

The triggers sticks are amazing so far. Easily adjusts to the terrain. I bought them for my son, but use them quite a bit when hes not with me. They are an extra item you have to be ok with carrying or packing to a stand. I may get a swagger bipod for my rifle but that wont help me with my shotgun so i may end up buying an additional trigger stick.

This coyote was shot off my knee because my Uncle who I took out with me was using the trigger stick.

Last edited:
I kinda *require* some sort of seating option, due to an old lowerback injury and my high sit-times for my job.

I'm kind of excited to try out this next seating option I just picked up.

The "Easy Chair Seat Cushion" on this page.
https://www.predatorquest.com/collections/seat-cushions

The padding wasn't quite enough for my tail-bone with it's injury, but when I added the Therm-A-Rest Z Seat Cushion to it, it feels doable! And it's very light. Another options I've used that's "decent" is the H.S. Strut seat on HunterSpec.com. But that one eventually makes my hip sockets/sacro-iliac joints hurt in short order. Not *too* bad when doing Predators though since not as long on each stand. But I'm thinking that "Easy Chair" option may end up being comfortable for longer. And definitely weighs less. I also have a Klymit Kush inflatable sit-cushion I always bring with... and when the soreness creeps in it can help me deal with it a bit longer. And once I forgot my air-pillow when camping overnight, and having that Klymit Kush saved me from having a horrible night!

I kinda *require* some sort of seating option, due to an old lowerback injury and my high sit-times for my job.

I'm kind of excited to try out this next seating option I just picked up.

The "Easy Chair Seat Cushion" on this page.
https://www.predatorquest.com/collections/seat-cushions

The padding wasn't quite enough for my tail-bone with it's injury, but when I added the Therm-A-Rest Z Seat Cushion to it, it feels doable! And it's very light. Another options I've used that's "decent" is the H.S. Strut seat on HunterSpec.com. But that one eventually makes my hip sockets/sacro-iliac joints hurt in short order. Not *too* bad when doing Predators though since not as long on each stand. But I'm thinking that "Easy Chair" option may end up being comfortable for longer. And definitely weighs less. I also have a Klymit Kush inflatable sit-cushion I always bring with... and when the soreness creeps in it can help me deal with it a bit longer. And once I forgot my air-pillow when camping overnight, and having that Klymit Kush saved me from having a horrible night!

I have a turkey vest that has a seat like that one built in. I dont us it as much as the vest type with the foam pad hanging down due to me being so top heavy that seat couldn't hold me upright. When i try and rest(lean back) I just roll to my back. So I use my abdominal muscles the whole time trying to keep myself up right which leaves me fatigued.

Now that im thinking about it maybe I should bring that vest out of retirement to get rid of this gut.

Last edited:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu