Maps and Communication (Prepper)

surfcity

I don't play nice with baby killing gun grabbers
Jan 20, 2014
Huntington Beach
www.nra.com
Things are getting very interesting in the map world.
Another channel I like to eye ball now and then had a very interesting video on new mapping technology and where it all going.
I have OnX on my phone and think its the Bee's Knee's but somebody said hold my compass and then I saw some of this software.....

Whaddya Think?

Just know that your put on a watch list immediately after downloading something like that. Stick with maps and compass folks. Ditch the tracking device ( cellphone)ASAP if and when shit hits the fan...... just saying.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: WaterDog and A Team
Just know that your put on a watch list immediately after downloading something like that. Stick with maps and compass folks. Ditch the tracking device ( cellphone)ASAP if and when shit hits the fan...... just saying.

Did you watch the Video? Where does it say that? And if you use VPN and fakename how they gonna know who you are?

Yes I watched it. A phone is a tracking device it's self who ever has it fake name or not can be tracked. It's a government collar for us. Ditch the phone if shits gets real just saying. Believe it or not it's your choice.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu